This is the hardest part for this video. Any ideas for these parts?
Father
Mother
Business Man
Kid 1
Kid 2
Kid 3
Long Term Investments
We have now started the pre-production phase of "Long Term Investments" This should be a very easy short. We need to write the script, cast the parts, and choose a location. Please help us finish this one up soon with suggestions.
3 comments:
Maybe I can make my debut in this video!! I think the Trist and a niece and nephew or two should be actors. Maybe Brian could be your guy giving the investment options...he used to work at a bank.
I'm pretty sure Ashley has the idea that's best for sure. Knowing someone in banking will really help get the lingo down on this project. Tristan may be a little too old now for this role if were all imagining some really young kids running around. I guess that all depends on the age of the people acting as mom and pop. Let's just find someone who knows the lingo about investments. I think I know a guy who is a financial advisor. I'll get something outta him next time I see him.
I'll do the father. Find me a hot leading lady and let the kissing scene begin.
Post a Comment